Book clsoing [was: Re: Addition of HBCI support, Maturity of 1.7-branch, next stable release time frame?

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:38:25 -0400

Is there going to be special support for Stock transactions?

--On Monday, April 15, 2002 02:58:24 PM -0500 Linas Vepstas