how to hook OpenHBCI menu items in the register window

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
22 Aug 2002 20:25:29 -0400

My personal feeling is that adding HBCI dependencies to src/gnome/*
is the wrong idea.  Instead, we should have an interface to allow
a gnc-module to auto-add items to menus -- ANY menu.  The business
code would like to do it, too.

-derek