how to hook OpenHBCI menu items in the register window

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
23 Aug 2002 20:38:11 -0700

--=-e1JybyepFKRUNJFeQXPr

On Fri, 2002-08-23 at 07:25, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Well, David Hampton was the person working on menus and turning
> them all to glade.  I warned him that this was going to be an
> issue.

This has nothing to do with how the windows are created.  Its an issue
of whether or not there are hooks present to add to a window's menus.

> I know that there is a programatic way to add items to
> _some_ menus, but I do not know if there is a way to do it for
> "any" menu.
>=20
> Maybe Mr. Hampton would know?  David?

Use the gnc_add_c_extension() or gnc_add_scm_extension() functions to
add items to the main window menus.  One of the arguments to these
functions is where in the menu hierarchy to put the new item.  I don't
believe there has ever been a way to add anything to the register window
menus.

David

--=-e1JybyepFKRUNJFeQXPr

--=-e1JybyepFKRUNJFeQXPr--