how to hook OpenHBCI menu items in the register window

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
26 Aug 2002 10:30:10 -0700

--=-TiumXKYzamETM25gBBuC

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 09:52, Derek Atkins wrote:
> David Hampton <hampton@employees.org> writes:
>=20
> > The main window (account tree/reports) and the registers are the only
> > windows that contain menubars.  Correct?=20
>=20
> Nope, the Invoice window does, too.

OK. Haven't spent any time with the business stuff.

> You personally or cvs in general?  I can get to CVS.  You might need
> to send email to Linas if you personally are having problems.

Me personally.  Same problem as early last week.  Cleared up during the
week then came back with a vengeance.

David

--=-TiumXKYzamETM25gBBuC

--=-TiumXKYzamETM25gBBuC--