Make error in src/import-export

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek@yahoo.com
01 Dec 2002 09:36:18 -0600

--=-NqJfwQBqGeApW3Bm0Ktj

On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 08:43, Tim Wunder wrote:
> Hi,=20
> I'm getting this error when trying to build from CVS this morning:
> make[3]: Entering directory=20
> `/home/dad/gnc_cvs/gnucash2/gnucash/src/import-export'
> Making all in .
> make[4]: Entering directory=20
> `/home/dad/gnc_cvs/gnucash2/gnucash/src/import-export'
> make[4]: *** No rule to make target `Utilities.c', needed by `Utilities.l=
o'.=20=20
> Stop.
>=20
> I've preformed a make clean this morning prior to grabbing the latest CVS=
.=20
> Any ideas?
>=20
> Thanks,=20
> Tim

You may want to try make distclean, then cvs update -Pd, and try
recompiling.  I don't see Utilities.* in any of the current Makefiles,
but it did exist at one time according to the ChangeLog.  Perhaps you
got an old Makefile.am for some reason.

make distclean should return your tree to a pristine state.  Or you
could move the gnucash directory, and just checkout a new tree.=20
Utilities.* is not mentioned in any of the current Makefile.ams.
--=20
Matthew Vanecek <mevanecek@yahoo.com>

--=-NqJfwQBqGeApW3Bm0Ktj

--=-NqJfwQBqGeApW3Bm0Ktj--