gnucash-docs

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
04 Dec 2002 01:24:09 -0800

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 13:29, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 02:16:22AM -0800, Chris Lyttle was heard to remark:
> > Yes, you can see an online version of what I did with Carol's material
> > at the following URL.
> >
> > http://home.mminternet.com/~chrislyt/links.html
>
> Should I ask for a tarball to post on the gnucash.org site, or should
> I point a link at it?

I'd really prefer right now to leave what you have on the GnuCash site.
The ones there still need quite a bit of cleanup work to be in shape
enough for the release let alone posting on the website.

> > OK. I can go with that, I'll also work on moving the old docs from the
> > main gnucash module into the new docs module. Perhaps you could just
> > manually move the directories to preserve the history? (Just an idea, if
>
> sure, but you must provide me with detailed from-to directory info.
> Otherwise I'll blow it if I have to guess.

Ok, now that I have an initial docs release out and I know that the docs
module is working I'd like to copy the following to the docs module;

cp -a gnucash/doc/manual/C gnucash-docs/guide/C

I'd also like to copy these files as I want to eliminate the extra dir I
put in here;

cp -a gnucash-docs/help/gnucash-docs/C gnucash-docs/help/C

I'll remove the old directories and files later with cvs commands, but
the above copies should retain the history. If you could let me know
when you've done this that would be excellent. Until then I'll work with
the checkout I have now.

Thanks
Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit