[Fwd: Re: Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]]

Craig Askings haakon@themadship.dhs.org
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:04:52 +1000

  <grumble>Helps if I cc the mailing list </grumble>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:59:43 +1000
From: Craig Askings <haakon@themadship.dhs.org>
To: Conrad Canterford <conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au>

Conrad Canterford wrote:

>2. Who's going to send stuff to
>Australia in any case?), but there are active developers outside the US
>who may be disadvantaged by this approach.
>
>Conrad.

Why Australians of course. :) I'm sure there are more grateful users in
each Non-US country than developers. Plus we can also use country
specific monetry transfer options. Like Bank account to Bank account
transfers (This is probably will be the one thing that prevents Pay pal
gaining a stronghold in Aus. But that is neither here nor there.) Then
again I'm sure there are some who would say living in Australia is
reward enough.

Craig.