Transaction importer

Eildert Groeneveld eg@tzv.fal.de
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:28:52 +0100

Hello everyone
with todays CVS I have observed a strange behavior when importing transactions
via HBCI: The split now works really nice but the amount is not accumulated
in the jump account.
I.e. I have an transaction for the phone bills of say 50, this correctly
reduces the total amount in the checking acount by 50; but when I jump to the
split account say "telecomm" the transaction shows there nicely but leaves
the total unchanged:
  bill October                            56       total 2334
  bill November                           50       total 2334

any idea of what may cause this?

greetings

Eildert Groeneveld

Eildert Groeneveld