Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]

Michael T. Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 22:27:25 -0500

>> I'm already a Mandrake Club subscriber and EFF contributor.  Mandrake
>> made it very very easy.  EFF was a little more of a pain.
>
> ??? I wrote EFF a check. How much easier can it be ???

Okay, I know this sounds pathetic, but EFF requires me to dig up an
envelope, print out a form, write a check, assemble everything, and mail
it.  Not a big deal, but you're talking to someone who pays most of his
bills either through Pay Trust, or direct on different various financial
services web pages.  I'm really happy when I can go to a web page, enter
some information, and move on.  I rarely write checks, and when I do I'm
usually hand delivering them.