enable accounts translation

Nikos Charonitakis frolix68@yahoo.gr
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:01:09 +0200

Christian Stimming wrote:

> Nikos Charonitakis wrote:
>
>> ok i make a progress configure now recognize el accounts dir but
>> gnucash fails to compile
>

> Good to hear :-)
>

>> because when i run automake it comes with many error messages and
>> says to run aclocal
>> but aclocal fails with the message
>> aclocal: configure.in: 503: macro `AM_PATH_OPENHBCI' not found in
>> library
>> anyway i ll send a message to patches list...
>

> If you get this error message, then aclocal is called without the
> command line argument "-I macros". You would need to set the
> environment variable
>
> export ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS="-I macros"
>
> or, if you already set that variable, add the "-I macros" part to it.
>
> Christian

hm no result, the same error messages come and go

****************
detailed messages
****************
when i run automake

> [root@localhost gnucash-1.7.5]# automake
> configure.in:42: your implementation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE comes from an
> configure.in:42: old Automake version. You should recreate aclocal.m4
> configure.in:42: with aclocal and run automake again.
> doc-tools/Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found
> /usr/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
> AM_CONDITIONAL
> /usr/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
> AM_CONDITIONAL
> /usr/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
> AM_CONDITIONAL
> /usr/share/automake-1.6/am/lang-compile.am: AMDEP does not appear in
> AM_CONDITIO
> NAL
> /usr/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
> AM_CONDITIONAL
> /usr/share/automake-1.6/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in
> AM_CONDITIONAL

and goes on with more messages like these

then i give export ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS="-I macros"
then i run aclocal and it says again aclocal: configure.in: 503: macro
`AM_PATH_OPENHBCI' not found in library

nikos