Gnucash Foundation

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
10 Dec 2002 15:06:04 +1100

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 14:44, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> To all lead developers and contributors: you know who you are, and
> this means you.  If I do *not* get at least a half-dozen street
> addresses by email real soon now, I will *not* be putting up a
> Christmas-card web page on www.gnucash.org.  (I will mention
> the idea in generality, so donors can still email you directly, if
> they wish.)

Hmm.... I guess this includes me.

Conrad Canterford (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)
GPO Box 355
Canberra, ACT 2601
Australia.
Foreign (non-Australian) currency is acceptable, though Australian
currency is much preferred. Note that I loose a significant portion of
foreign currency to the bank in conversion fees.

Regarding the C2IT account - I'm happy for Linas to manage this and I do
think its a good idea. I'm not happy with the rather obscene fees they
charge for converting it to other currencies, but it would always be
possible for the money to be withdrawn in US funds, and then converted
to the appropriate foreign currency and forwarded by cheaper means.

Conrad.