libxml2

Reinke Bonte reinke.bonte@web.de
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:11:36 +0900

How can I compile the cvs version with libxml2 instead of gnome-xml
(libxml1)? Can I somehow tell autgen or configure? I tried to make
changes to the makefile in src/backend/file, it seemed to compile with
lbixml2, but I got an "Unknown I/O error" when loading files.

I saw the file xml-helper.h, that the precompiler checks the version of
libxml. Unfortunately, I cannot uninstall libxml1, because too many
other packages depend on it.

Thank you very much for any hints.

Reinke

--
"Fun ist ein Stahlbad. Die Vergnuegungsindustrie verordnet
es unablaessig. Lachen in ihr wird zum Instrument des