Problems with HBCI-Account - solved (?)

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:15:32 +0100

Stephan Budach wrote:

> I was able to get the account report for the past 90 days for my HBCI
> account. I had to set the starting date manually, as I suspected.

Ok. Yes, the "retrieve from as long as possible" feature is not always
implemented by the bank. Well. But if the manual date works, then
everything should be ok.

> Everything wokrs now as expected, even the account total is available
> now, although I donīt know why it works now, and hasnīt before.

Did you change the HBCI version? Or are you still working at HBCI
version 2.01? If you changed it (as described in an earlier message),
then this was the trick to fix the problems.

> Anyway, I think the only issue left is the button that sets the starting
> date automatically to the most previous date, doesnīt seem to work for me.

You mean the option "since last retrieveal" doesn't work? Really sure?
Of course if you've just retrieved a list of transactions, and then
select this, then you won't get any transactions -- there haven't been
new transactions between now and 5 minutes ago. So you need to wait a
few business days and check again then.

Christian