Connect currency exchange transactions and pricedb, or not?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
31 Dec 2002 08:52:01 -0500

This is almost exactly what we do in Gnucash..  There is a transaction
currency and each split has two "amount" fields.  The Split Value is
denoted in the Txn Currency.  The Split Amount is denoted in the
commodity of the Split's Account (aka the "foreign currency").

-derek