GnuCash 1.7.5 never displays

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
28 Dec 2002 00:49:24 -0500

    Derek> What happens if you run gnucash --debug ?

Okay, to recap....

I have a completely up-to-date RedHat 7.2 system where I installed
gwrap 1.3.4 and gnucash 1.7.5.  Here's what I get

    308 roland> gnucash --debug
    gnucash: [D] "files to open: "()

    This is a development version. It may or may not work.
    Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel@gnucash.org.
    The last stable version was GnuCash 1.6.8
    The next stable version will be GnuCash 1.8.0

    Terminated

The last line comes when I grow impatient and kill it a few minutes
later.  I next try the following:

    309 roland> gnucash --debug stuff/gnucash/gnucash.data
    gnucash: [D] "handling arg ""stuff/gnucash/gnucash.data"
    gnucash: [D] "non-option ""stuff/gnucash/gnucash.data"", assuming file"
    gnucash: [D] "files to open: "("stuff/gnucash/gnucash.data")

    This is a development version. It may or may not work.
    Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel@gnucash.org.
    The last stable version was GnuCash 1.6.8
    The next stable version will be GnuCash 1.8.0

    Terminated

Ditto on the wait, it is several minutes (yes, I checked the wall
clock to be sure I wasn't simply impatient).

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court