Release candidate 1 bugs

Spamassassin Mail Filter wohler@newt.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:48:56 -0600 (CST)

  I'm using the Debian version of gnucash 1.7.6 (CVS from 2002-12-26).

  I held my breath on the upgrade and am happy to report there weren't
  any major showshoppers that hit me when I fired up the new version. So
  far, all of the accounts seem to be intact.

  In the Edit->Preferences->Transaction Matcher dialog, the popup help
  for "Commercial ATM fees threshold has a couple of typos:

    s/add it's fee/add its fee/
    Move $ in front of values.

  In the same dialog, in the Auto-ADD threshold popup help:

    s/treshold/threshold/

  I tried setting some keyboard shortcuts but they were not saved. They
  did not appear in new windows. This should be definitely fixed before
  the release. On the other hand, perhaps my shortcuts from before
  should have have been found in the first place.

  Not all of the shortcuts worked either. C-2 worked for
  View->Style->Double Line but Alt-F did not work for Edit->Find.

  More later when I have some more time... (Or hopefully not! ;-)

  Scheduled transactions, mortgage transactions, OFX import: thank you,
  thank you, Thank You! I can't wait to try them.

This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following
log describes which actions were taken.

Sanitizer (start="1041371334"):
  SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.txt", mimetype="text/plain"):
    Match (rule="2"):
      Enforced policy: accept

  Rewrote HTML tag: >>_lI Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 13:48:47 -0800 From: Bill Wohler _wohler@newt.com_<<
                as: >>_lI DEFANGED_Date: Tue, DEFANGED_31 DEFANGED_Dec DEFANGED_2002 DEFANGED_13:48:47 DEFANGED_-0800 DEFANGED_From: DEFANGED_Bill DEFANGED_Wohler _wohler@newt.com_<<
  Total modifications so far: 9

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.54 2002/02/15 16:59:07 bre Exp $