Average Monthly Expenses Report/Chart?

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
12 Feb 2002 00:08:55 -0800

--=-nY20jl5TmHPbX9lVl+1n

On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 07:21, Chris Ingram wrote:
> My question is: How does everyone else generate reports and pie charts
> containing such average monthly expenses dollar amounts?  Is this
> currently possible?  Also, is it possible to select dates like I
> mentioned (Previous month minus 12, etc.)?

I don't think you can currently generate reports like this.

> If not, should I look into modifying the existing P&L report and Expense
> Piechart to have a "show average monthly dollars instead of total
> dollars" checkbox?  Where would I start looking to do such a thing?  Is
> there any documentation available for creating/modifying reports and
> charts?  Should I also look into modifying these to be able to select
> the previous month minus X as a start/end date?

There is no documentation, just the existing reports.
A good place to start would be to study the existing
scheme source code for the reports.

Adding in the extension to the date choices would be
more work than just the checkbox, since you would need
to do some gui hacking in C as well.

dave

--=-nY20jl5TmHPbX9lVl+1n

--=-nY20jl5TmHPbX9lVl+1n--