Gnucash and Electric Fence

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
05 Jan 2002 12:09:51 -0800

--=-ExBMkquURwAG50pJQ0T4

On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 11:30, Derek Atkins wrote:
> David Hampton <hampton@employees.org> writes:
>=20
> > I thought of that.  There is no config.cache file, and the configure
>=20
> Um, if there is no config.cache file then you didn't run configure
> yet. ;)

Normally I would agree with you, but I've run autogen/configure many,
many times in this tree.  There's no cache file because the configure
script sets it to /dev/null for some reason.  I don't see where this
gets set from configure.in but I'm still looking.

> I just looked at the code, and libguile _does_ use 'malloc()', so it
> is not a bug that we use 'free()'.

Well, that blows my current theory.  I'll have to go find another reason
why Electric Fence screams bloody murder and commits hari kari.

David

--=-ExBMkquURwAG50pJQ0T4

--=-ExBMkquURwAG50pJQ0T4--