Question about Tables, Cursors, and Cells

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
20 Jan 2002 09:54:10 -0500

Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> writes:

> > Another solution to my particular problem would be a function to
> > return the number (count) of changed cells.  If the count != 1 then I
> > know that something else was changed other than the cell in question.
>
> This sounds much better. If we need something more general, returning
> a list of changed cells would work, too.

Either one would work for me.  I'm not sure which approach would be
easiest.

Question: What would be the ramification of changing
        gboolean gnc_table_current_cursor_changed();
        gint gnc_table_current_cursor_changed();
???

Or would it be better (and faster) to add a new function?  (Perhaps
I could convince you to quickly add something? ;)