Reconciling accounts on the CVS version

Tim Wunder twunder@iwmail.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:23:24 -0500

Hi folks.
I just tried my hand at reconciling my checking account on the CVS version
from January 9 and it didn't work out too well. The listed unreconciled
Debits and Credits are those from the beginning of time (well, 1997, the
beginning of time for this particular file, anyway). It marks one $30
transaction from Sept. of 2001 as to be reconciled. The calances are whacked
out, too. It shows a beginning balance of $2172.88 (which is correct), and
the ending balance I entered of $2477.53, a reconciled balance of $2202.88
(where this comes from I don't know, the only transaction marked is that $30
transaction from Sept) and a Difference of $274.65.
I last reconciled the account in mid-December and all went well.
When I perfom a search to Find all reconciled transactions, gnucash appears
to find everything properly.
Anybody else experince this sort of problem? Perhaps I'll do a cvs update
tomorrow and see if the problem clears itself up.
Regards,
Tim