SX editor bug (?)

Tim Wunder twunder@iwmail.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:59:58 -0500

Using gnucash 1.7.0 from cvs dated 1/21/02.
I recently had occasion to change the amount of the SX for my weekly pay (tax
law changes...).  The SX has three entries: a debit to Checking, a debit to
Savings and a credit from Inc Sal. When I change the amount of the debit to
checking and <tab> thru the rest of the line, I am presented with a empty
register window rather than the next line in the SX (by "empty" I mean that
all entries have disappeared from the window and I'm presented with an empty
register line). If I press <Cancel> and the bring the SX back up into the
editor, the change I made to the Checking debit is accepted, but the rest of
the SX becomes unbalanced (I didn't get to off-set the debit change with a
credit change). This happens regardles of which line I change. If I don't
make a change, I can <tab> thru the lines normally.

Regards,
Tim

--
Caldera eWorkstation 3.1, kernel 2.4.9, KDE 2.2.1, Xfree86 4.1.0