balances on individual tx's wrong in register (was: no subject)

Olaf Faaland ofaaland@attbi.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:17:15 -0700

OK, that all makes sense.  Someone aimed high :).  Thanks for the=20
clarification.

I'll think this over, and if a change still seems in order to me, I'll th=
row=20
it out there and see what folks think.

I'll also look through the documentation, help, etc. to see if they refle=
ct=20
this.

thanks,
Olaf