loan/mortgage repayment via sched xactions: feedback request

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
05 Jul 2002 10:07:54 +1000

On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 04:00, Josh Sled wrote:
> | PMI and Insurance should be separated into two sets of options, each with
> | their own page.
> Noted.

Can I seek clarification of your terminology here so I can follow what
you are discussing. What, exactly do you mean by PMI, and (assuming that
it is what I think it is) what then do you mean by "insurance" as a
seperate thing?

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)