Hello,gnucash-patches,welcome to my hometown

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
07 Jul 2002 23:13:08 -0700

Yeah Derek is right, its not really Linas' fault. This could be nipped
in the bud so to speak by us putting spamassassin on the box that does
the mailing list, it'd recognise these and remove em.

Chris

On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 08:02, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Eh? This is the third virus-induced email from Linas in a week. I'm
> actually considering setting up a filter rule which redirects such email
>  >> /dev/null.
>
> "Such email" in this case would mean everything that comes from Linas.
> Which wouldn't bother me, except for the fact that he is still one of
> the core gnucash developers... Linaaaas, could you please do something
> to turn off the virus emails coming from your address?
>
> Or do other people have ideas on how to get rid of this spam from that
> address?
>
> Christian

RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |   |^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop