CVS compile problem

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:48:47 -0400 (EDT)

HI,

What problem does this point to? I have libtool installed; I looked for
libtool-devel for Mandrake but I can't find it. I looked for it also on
RPMFind (even for other distros), but I can't find it either. Am I
actually looking for the right package?

Thanks,

gnc-module.c:11:18: ltdl.h: No such file or directory
In file included from gnc-module.c:18:
gnc-module.h:10:18: ltdl.h: No such file or directory
make[4]: *** [gnc-module.lo] Error 1

--
Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

"I think computer viruses should count as life.  I think it says something
about human nature that the only life we have created so far is purely
desctructive.  We've created life in our own image."
        --Stephen Hawking
                                                          -