CVS compile problem

Michael + Jennifer Garrison Stuber garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:03:14 -0400

Note:  In my experience there is a bug in the version of libtool that ships
with Mandrake 8.2 (libtool 1.4.2).  I don't know if this has been fixed in the
main CVS tree, but the last time I compiled from source on the 1.6 source tree,
I had to downgrade libtool to the version used in 8.1. (1.4) to get GNUCash to
link properly.  Apparently 1.4.2 assembles the link line differently than 1.4.