screwed up balance?

Eildert Groeneveld eg@tzv.fal.de
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:49:22 +0200

On Tuesday 02 July 2002 19:28, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Are you using XML or SQL backend?
this happens with XML

> When did this start happening?
I am not really sure.

> When was the last time you updated from CVS?
10 minutes ago.

I tried with a new account, same thing. It seems that the amounts get lost
somehow, Then clearly the running balance does not change. Also, when using
the genral report for that new account with the two transactions the
individual transactions get listed but with nothing in the amounts column.
I figure, that this must have to do with my settings. I cannot imagine that
the screwed balance does go undetected.

One other issue: (showed up later and does not (?) seem to be related.
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/gnucash/po'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/config.status', needed by `Makefile'.
Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gnucash/po'

The sequence I am using for compilation is:

>root(eno,gnucash)# cat RUNALL
#!/bin/bash
cvs update
./autogen.sh  --enable-maintainer-mode
autoconf
./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-sql
make

any suggestions?

greetings

Eildert