Delete all other splits feature

David W Rainey dwmvrainey@juno.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:06:38 -0400

Hello:
	I've been using Gnucash for ~6 months and it's great.  I have a
suggestion for a small adjustment to the menu's in the register.  In the
right-click menu for the register entries, it would be nice to have the
"Delete all other splits"  be a separate menu entry from the Delete
command.  This would allow a keyboard shortcut that would make it much
quicker to delete splits that come up as a default when you last similar
transaction was a split one.
	Just a thought to consider.  Thanks for all of the work on a
great project.

Dave Rainey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.