Big problems after importing a QIF file

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:42:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've tried to import a QIF file and after importing, I could no longer
run repots because it said everything was at 0. So I exited gnucash and
restarted it. There's a window that comes up titled "since last run",
the CPU is running at top speed but nothing is happening. Any ideas? Can
I get my file back to what it was before the import? (Is still have the
.log files and the temporary .xac files available).

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

On Ballerinas - "Why are they always on their tip-toes? ...
     why don't they just get taller women?"
        -Stephen Wright
                                                          -