Big problems after importing a QIF file

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:46:08 -0400 (EDT)

On 19 Jul, To: gnucash-devel@lists.gnucash.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried to import a QIF file and after importing, I could no longer
> run repots because it said everything was at 0. So I exited gnucash and
> restarted it. There's a window that comes up titled "since last run",
> the CPU is running at top speed but nothing is happening. Any ideas? Can
> I get my file back to what it was before the import? (Is still have the
> .log files and the temporary .xac files available).

Ooops, I also get this

Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Null kvp_val for account
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Unable to find common currency/commodity.

So now, I think my database is really messed up. What are my options (do
I have a backup? Of course not, don't be ridiculous!)

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

GOEBEL'S OBSERVATION ON UTOPIA:
   If everyone believed in Peace
   They would immediately begin fighting over the best way to achieve it.
                                                          -