Failed to dlopen() buisness-gnome

Benoit Grégoire bock@step.polymtl.ca
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:08:27 -0400

On Tue 23 July 2002 18:50, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Laurent Duperval <lduperval@videotron.ca> writes:
> > reiserfs.
>
> DAMN.  That's what I thought you'd say....  Ok, let me figure something
> out and get back to you....
>
> -derek
>
> <rant>
> PS: The problem is that the gnc-module code ldopen()'s everything in a
> directory in directory-order, which works fine on ext2 and any other
> filesystem that maintains a particular directory-entry ordering.
> However, reiserfs is more random, and for some reason the ldopen() is
> not being particularly lazy about it's symbol validation...  I think
> the fix is going to be cross linking like hell, which is ANNOYING as
> hell, but it should make this issue go away.  BLAH!!!
> </rant>

I get this error systematically as well.  I do run reiserfs, but It's
consistently and systematically the buisness-gnome module that doesn't open
(been that way for months).  Here is the output.

** WARNING **: Failed to dlopen()
'/usr/local/lib/gnucash/libgncmod-business-gnome.la': file not found

** WARNING **: Failed to open module gnucash/business-gnome

** WARNING **: : could not locate gnucash/business-gnome interface v.0

This was from gnucash CVS synced two days ago
--
Benoit Grégoire
LibOFX http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/libofx/