loan/mortgage repayment via sched xactions: feedback request

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:56:47 -0700

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 09:19:28PM -0700, Josh Sled wrote:

| Follow up ... I've thought out some of the creation Druid, and would
| like feedback.  I find GUIs [Druids, especially] to be a huge PITA,
| so I'd rather get some feedback up front if ya'll can imagine a bit. :)
| Does this have all the right prompts ... in a resonable order ... does
| it fit people's respective bills?

Yesterday, I committed a pretty-much-finished druid.  All the pages work,
and it will create the asked-for scheduled transactions, including 'pmt',
'ipmt' and 'ppmt' cells for the various credits/debits to be calculated.

At this point, I really need feedback and testing.  Does it create useful
Scheduled Transactions?  Are the calculated values correct?  Even close?
What doesn't it do that it needs to?

Thanks...
...jsled

--