Segfault

Tim Wunder tim@thewunders.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:20:10 -0400

I keep getting segfaults on current CVS. Due to my lack of cluefullness in getting gnucash to run through gdb, I don't have a backtrace. But I do have this:
<quote>
** WARNING **: Failed to dlopen() '/usr/local/lib/gnucash/libgw-glib.la': file not found

This is a development version. It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel@gnucash.org.
The last stable version was GnuCash 1.6.6
The next stable version will be GnuCash 1.8.0

GLib-CRITICAL **: file gdate.c: line 1184 (g_date_compare): assertion `g_date_valid (lhs)' failed.
</quote>

I've /been/ getting the libgw-glib.la warning for a while, and everything was working fine. I'll need detailed instructions on how to run gnucash thru gdb in order to provide a backtrace :-(

Regards,
Tim