msft true type fonts

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:23:00 +0200

Nikos Charonitakis wrote:

> i select them from html viewer but gnucash cant show them correct
> through reports (i mean their greek subset)
> neither print them
> some greek type1 fonts can been seen correctly but can not print them...
> at last -tip of the day- title cant be seen in greek (when i use tip of
> the day -in toolbar its ok-)

I think we need a bit more specific details. What do you mean by "select
them from html viewer"? Where precisely did you select those fonts?

Also, what kind of reports don't show that? The text/table reports or
the graphical reports (bar/pie-charts)?

> Can i do something or is these are not related with gnucash itself but
> other packages like gtkhtml for example ?

Most likely this is indeed not related to gnucash itself but rather
gtkhtml (for text reports) or Guppi (for graphical reports).

Christian