sales tax & more

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Jun 2002 12:00:38 -0400

This is already there in current-cvs.  For every item in an invoice
you can enter the amount of tax (by percent or by value) and the 'tax
account' to which that tax should be applied.  Granted, this only
allows you to record one type of tax, so it wont work with multi-tax
environments, but it should suit your needs to maintain the amount of
sales-tax withholdings.

-derek