'gncentry' table mis-named

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Mar 2002 17:13:47 -0500

I'm looking at data storage for the business modules, and I found a
table called "gncEntry".  This table seems mis-named.  It appears that
this table is really a "gncSplit", but I understand that Linas hates
the name "split".  However, I've already got another object called a
'GncEntry', so I'd like to use that table name.

I'd like to rename the gncEntry table to gncJournalEntry.

Any objections?