Export from GnuCash to Gnumeric

Zach Garner zach@neurosoft.org
05 Mar 2002 20:15:15 -0600

Not exactly, the namespace URI does not have to point to anything. The
W3C suggests that it should point to documentation. The Namespace URIss
act as unique identifiers. So that they will not conflict with other
organizations namespaces, W3C used URIs.

I would like to say, I'm sorry I spoke to soon (and I admit to being
quite a bit on edge right now). I just now looked through current CVS
code, there is Namespace functionality in the works. I apologize,  and
please disregard everything about namespaces.