Small patch: from-date on account summary

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 Mar 2002 10:06:55 -0500

Note that a simple fix to get both sets of functionality would be
a boolean flag "use-from-date".  If this flag is true, then the
report will work between the dates.  If the flag is false, it will
report from "Time 0" to the 'end date'.  This way both types of
reports are available.

Comments?

-derek