error producing reports

Paolo Benvenuto don Paolo Benvenuto <donpaolo@gsi.it>
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:46:02 -0400

Hi all!

I've got gnucash 1.6.5 in a debian (testin/unstable) pc.

I've got many transactions (about 2,000) and many accounts (about 100).

Well, I never could get a report of transactions. Depending on the report
settings, it either produces nothing or gives an error.

More, it last a very long time to give the error result. If it has to
process all accouts it can last 3 to 5 minutes. The box is an athlon 900
with 256 MB ram.

It's strange, isn't it?

Thank all!
Buon cammino!

d. Paolo Benvenuto <donpaolo@gsi.it> - PGP Public Key available
Guaricano - Santo Domingo - Rep=FAblica Dominicana
  http://www.gsi.it/donpaolo/ - http://www.guaricano.it
----
Vedi anche il sito di mio fratello don Giovanni:
 http://www.giobenve.cjb.net :
  materiale pastorale, "preti on line", pagine di cronaca bianca, ecc.
----
C'e' piu' gioia nel dare che nel ricevere (Gesu')