Segfaults in guile when using SX's

Tim Wunder tim@thewunders.org
Mon, 06 May 2002 16:36:56 -0400

Thanks, Derek, but...
executing '/usr/local/bin/gnucash-env gdb guile' resulted in:

This GDB was configured as
"i686-pc-linux-gnu"..."/usr/local/libexec/gnucash/overrides/guile:" not
in executable format: File format not recognized

 From there, 'run -e main -s /usr/libexec/overrides/gnucash' results in:
No executable file specified. Use the "file" or "exec-file" command.

I also tried 'run -e main -s
/usr/local/libexec/gnucash/overrides/gnucash' with the same error.

What am I missing?
Thanks,
Tim