Gnucash bugs system

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
Thu, 9 May 2002 14:54:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I was wondering how interested the developers were in using a formal bugs
submittal system. What used to be bugs.gnumatic.com is now on
bugs.gnucash.org (thanks linas) but is not accessible from the main
gnucash page so is both not used by most of our users and probably they
are also not aware of it's existance. I'm willing to work on cleaning this
up and making it more accessible if people actually want to use it. I
would also go through and verify that the bugs already in the db do still
exist. Most of them are about 300 days old.

Let me know your thoughts

Chris