Gnucash bugs system

Bill Gribble grib@linuxdevel.com
10 May 2002 08:26:35 -0500

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 16:54, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> I was wondering how interested the developers were in using a formal bugs
> submittal system.

I think it's a good idea, but IMO the Debian bug tracker hasn't
fulfilled its promise.  At linuxdevel have been using Bugzilla for
internal development and it's a lot more useful IMO.  It doesn't have an
email bug submission process but it does send email.

My favorite thing about Bugzilla is how you can create, name, and store
pretty sophisticated queries and they show up as links in the bottom
"toolbar" of most Bugzilla pages.  I have lots of these that let me look
at particular subsets of the bugs in the system.

b.g.