Posting and Paying Invoices: What goes where?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
10 May 2002 11:33:32 -0400

You really need/want to see that information in the ledger view
of A/R?

The PO information is available in the Invoice itself, and will
certainly appear in any printed invoices, but I'm asking what pieces
of information go into the posted Transaction.  The Transaction is
still linked to the Invoice (although there is not an easy way to get
from the A/R ledger to the Invoice).  Do you really want/need the
PO number in the Transaction?

-derek

PS: Thanks for your comments.