Gnucash bugs system

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Fri, 10 May 2002 12:40:30 -0700

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 09:34:31AM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

| RT (www.fsck.com/projects/rt/) is also a great system and is,
| IMHO, even _more_ flexible than Bugzilla.  But I have no particular
| issues about which system we use, just so long as we use one ;)

Any system that has

* The staff member resolves the ticket and heads down to the pub for a pint.

in it's features-description is obviously good. ;)

I vote for bugzilla, myself... though maybe the RedHat or Ximian offspring,
as they have slightly nicer UIs.  Plus, if we had it, it might encourage me
to get a <bugnum>@host.tld email-based script going, as I really liked that
feature of the Debian setup.  Or done one already exist?

...jsled