Quotes

Matt Martin matt.martin@ieee.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:45:36 -0700

Well, it may be getting the quote.
But if so, the ensuing infinte loop seems to prevent me from seeing it.

If run unattended, the log file likes to fill my hard drive.

Could this be specific to my file ?
I've been using the same file for 3 years now, maybe there are some
remnants of older gnucash versions floating around in there ...

Cheers.