Modules for GNOME bugzilla

Paul Lussier plussier@mindspring.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 18:24:52 -0400

In a message dated: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:21:35 PDT
Chris Lyttle said:

>On an additional note, I spoke with the GNOME bugs guy about adding and
>removing components. He is happy to have someone who the gnucash community
>trusts to look after this, but added that he would only want one person
>doing it as if he gives that permission it applies for all of gnome not
>just gnucash.
>Is it possible that the components wouldn't change so much that we could
>interface through the guy who currently does it? He's pretty quick about
>doing stuff and accessible.
>Let me know your thoughts.

I would be glad to help out in this instance if I can.  It would give
me some way of contributing to this project after all these years :)
Though I'd understand if you guys would rather have someone on the
dev team do it because of their familiarity with the code and all.

--

Seeya,
Paul