need some help in compiling

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
20 May 2002 21:01:35 -0400

Naveen Chowdary Yarlagadda <gnucash@yarlagadda.info> writes:

> Hi!,
>
> I downloaded the gnucash from the cvs and installed all the libraries
> required for it.
> Here are the errors/warnings generated when I execute autogen.sh
>
> configure.in:67: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
> cross compiling
[snip]

You can safely ignore all these warnings.

> configure: warning: ****** ghttp does not have SSL support.

This is not an error, and can be safely ignored as well.

> ./configure: test: too many arguments

This would appear to be a problem.  Can you figure out where in the
configure script this is coming from?

> sed: can't read ./intl/Makefile.in: No such file or directory

This is odd....

> Here is the output when I type make
[snip]

make obviously is NOT going to work until you get configure to
complete successfully.

> Can someone help me on this?

What versions of:
        automake
        autoconf
        intltool
        gettext

What OS are you running?
Also, when did you check this code out of CVS?