need some help in compiling

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
21 May 2002 11:33:56 -0400

Tim Wunder <tim@thewunders.org> writes:

> >>I am kind of new to gnu build tools. So kindly bear with me.
> > Can you apply this patch and see if it fixes your configure error
> > "test: too may arguments"?
> >

> FWIW, I got this error last night with the ./configure, but gnucash
> compiled and installed fine, seemingly.

Good to know.

The 'test' and compile failure are different issues.  The compile
failure is due to gettextize installing Makefile.in.in but we're not
handling that properly -- I don't know why.  My version of gettext,
0.10.35, doesn't do that.  I'll see if I can get access to a machine
with 0.10.40 later today and try it there.