need some help in compiling

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
21 May 2002 08:58:37 -0700

--=-S49DpTIu6U4xTQZHDkqq

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 08:12, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
> > Wiping out intl/ subdirectory
> > [snip]
> > Copying file intl/Makefile.in.in
> > [snip]
> > Copying file po/Makefile.in.in
> > Adding an entry to po/ChangeLog (backup is in po/ChangeLog~)
>=20
> It looks like we're not set up to handle the inclusion of
> "intl/Makefile.in.in", but I don't know why.  Mr. Hampton, do you have
> any ideas?  This certainly appears to be a gettext issue.

Interesting.  I just reinstalled gettext 0.10.40, and on my system both
it and gettext 0.11.1 copy Makefile.in into the local intl directory,
not Makefile.in.in.  I'd have to do some investigation to see if I could
get the configure script to correctly handle having either file in the
intl directory.

David

--=-S49DpTIu6U4xTQZHDkqq

--=-S49DpTIu6U4xTQZHDkqq--