need some help in compiling

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
21 May 2002 17:57:42 -0400

Ooh, I _was_ able to reproduce the "test: too many arguments" problem.
I've got a fix for it now, which I will commit in a few minutes.

Note to developers who write configure.in patches: Use quotes
liberally in test statements.  Don't be stingy with those quotes.

I still cannot reproduce the intl/Makefile.in.in problem.

-derek